Dear Parents and Carers
We have been so busy this week!
The children have been learning Christmas songs at group times and we have really enjoyed the return of the special bags! Well done to everyone who remembered to return their special bags, if your child hasn’t brought theirs home yet, please be assured everyone will get a turn.
What have the children been doing this week?
Our Adult led focus for this week has been ‘road and how we travel.’ The children have enjoyed making models from all of the boxes that have kindly been brought in.
- Monday | InPE we were fireworks, moving and jumping like a firework
- Tuesday| We enjoyed little Forest School, the children pretended to be fireworks and we made rockets from sticks, pinecones and leaves. Thank you to Pearls’ Mummy for helping.
- Wednesday | We did our music session in the garden; lots of action songs to keep warm
- Thursday | Purple and Red groups went on the mini bus to Forest school and Blue group enjoyed making heart shaped shortbread and Phonics.
- Friday | We all joined together for group time and have done lots of singing.
The children have been painting Poppy pictures and Charlotte has put up a lovely display, don’t forget to have a look.
A special thank you to Jacob’s Mummy who has kindly donated a magnetic car track, it has been very popular.
The photographer proofs have arrived. Orders and all envelopes need to be returned by Wednesday 15 November.