Join our fabulous team…….
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience working in Early Years Settings and has an understanding of the EYFS
- is ambitious and is looking to develop the next stage of their career
- is approachable, with outstanding communication skills and has an excellent rapport with children, staff, parents and committee
- holds a minimum Level 3 in Childcare
- has experience in the key person system
We can offer you:
- an exciting opportunity to make a real difference
- an opportunity to work with a team of committed staff who are passionate about working with children
- an enthusiastic, hard-working and supportive committee
- engaged and supportive parents and carers
- a varied and enriched curriculum including Forest School
To receive an application pack or to arrange a visit to view the pre-school, please email Jean Mitchell, Pre-school Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday, Tuesday 31st October 2017
Goring and Cleeve Pre-school is a registered charity offering education for children from the age of 2 until they start school. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks and must be eligible to work in the UK. This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.Goring and Cleeve Pre-school is an equal opportunities employer.